In this course you’ll learn the fundamental concepts and skills that will allow you to create three-dimensional models in Blender. We’ll begin with Blender’s interface and navigation tools, and move steadily into the foundational modeling tools like Extrude and Loop Cut. We’ll talk about building up complex objects from basic shapes, and you’ll be introduced to some of Blender’s Modifiers, like Mirror and Subdivision Surface.
You will be awarded a Certificate from 99Mag Academy, after successful completion of the course.
- Learn the fundamental concepts and techniques of Blender.
- Learn to create 3D models, materials, uv maps, and textures
- Understand the latest Blender Modeling Tools
- Create realistic materials.
- Shading And Lighting
- UV map 3D objects and assign textures
- Light and render a scene using the Cycle render engine
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 35 hours
- Students 26
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes