Be! A Social Media Strategist
Download Course Details
Download The PDF Here
GET ORGANIZED + GET CERTIFIED
This is an Action-Oriented Course where you will learn to nail the fundamentals and have a clear game plan for you or your team. You will learn how to seriously engage your audience. You will learn how to connect social metrics to actual business objectives and build a realistic workflow.
Upon successful completion of Social Media Strategist, you will receive a certification, qualifying you to implement marketing strategies at the most senior levels in any organization.
Process Of Getting Into The Academy:
Apply Here (Application Process Is Free Of Cost)
Attend an online interview.
You will receive a notification if you are selected from the University of Digital Marketing.
Register for the course.
WHAT WILL I LEARN
- 3 core strategies. Social, Content & Engage Strategy.
- Discover who your real social media audience is (and know how to reach them).
- Plan your content strategy and create content that connects.
- Learn how to plan and schedule social media content to avoid last-minute headaches.
- Get real results 3,150% faster with a documented strategy tailored to your needs.
- Drive insane traffic, get more engagement, and build your following fast.
- Attend 5 video workshops that gives you hands-on experience.
- Internship on one real project, earn an experience certificate.
- Skyrocket your business results.
- Prepare custom analytics reports.
- Build a marketing project plan to impress your clients.
- Implement Multiple Marketing Strategies
- To Grow Pages, Increase Engagement & Convert Fans Into Buyers
- Utilize 3rd Party Tools & Apps For Best Results.
- Develop An In-Depth Understanding Of Effective Marketing On Social Media.
- Generate & Analyze Progress And Spending Reports.
- Grow A Highly Targeted Email Subscriber List.
- Easily & Quickly Create Great Looking Graphics For Posts.
- Use Social Media Like A PRO.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 Months
- Skill level Beginner To Expert
- Language English
- Students 100
- Assessments Self