Public Speaking For Ages 7 to 27
A SKILL THAT WILL LAST A Lifetime
This is an Action-Oriented Course that sets a great foundation for no fear in public speaking and massive confidence building in kids and teens. Find A BRANCH Near You
- Building massive confidence.
- Diving Deep Into Topic selection, Speech Writing, Storytelling.
- Keys for a Fantastic Delivery
- Access To young speakers Competition
- Opportunity to team up, meet and engage with other young people of different backgrounds in public speaking.
- 8 Stage Presentations to set a great foundation for no fear in public speaking.
Upon successful completion of Public Speaking, you will receive certification.
- Develop confidence & self esteem
- Build creativity & quick thinking
- Understand what it takes to build personal self-confidence.
- Speak with greater clarity and expression
- Know what their message is and how they should deliver it.
- Get past fears that could be keeping them from speaking and finding their voice.
- Have a complete understanding of how to pick a topic.
- Know how to create confidence in their body and voice.
- Know how to create a strong speech with a proper introduction, body and conclusion.
- Be able to deliver their presentation at the proper pace.
- Be able to use correct posture that will exhibit confidence when presenting.
- Have a better understanding of what to do with their hands so they use the proper amount of gestures that feel comfortable.
- Build self awareness & leadership skills.
- Learn practical performance skills
- Overcome nervousness & build assertiveness
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 15
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty